Saturday, June 6, 2015

Hard Boiled Egg Snack

Quick Protien. 



This is a great protein snack that I like to pack in my lunches. A little bit or a lot of seasoning is up to you! Today I was definitely feeling the seasoning, however, even a little bit goes a long way. Try any of your favorite seasonings,  I personally do not like hard boiled egg yolks for some reason, so I take them out. 

Today, I used paprika, rosemary, thyme, and a salt free Italian seasoning blend  (Mrs. Dash).

For convenience, I use hard boiled eggs from Costco. Saves me the trouble of making them myself and makes meal prep a little bit faster!



Ingredients


  • Hard boiled eggs (prepared and bought from Costco)
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Olive oil, sprayed from a misto (optional, but light!)

          options include:

  • Ground Rosemary (a favorite of mine)
  • Dried rosemary, whole
  • Italian seasoning
  • Paprika 
  • Celery seed / celery salt
  • Curry
  • Lemon pepper

Directions

  1. Cut hard boiled eggs in half
  2. Punch out egg yolk, if so desired
  3. Season moderately, lightly, heavy.. whatever you are feeling today
  4. Pack in snack sized bags for on the go snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment